Free international flight to China during June 2017!
We pay the flight costs so you don’t have to!
With many years of experience, we conduct food safety and pest management audits for food and pet food manufacturing sites, and food related industries to ensure good Quality standards are in place and to ensure compliance to food safety standards and regulatory codes of practice such as BRC, AIB, M&S & Organic standards, in relation to Food safety and pest control management systems.
We audit your site, your operational systems and pest management system and assess your actual pest status.
Our Quality audits help national and international companies to maintain compliance and highlight risks to food safety.
FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2017 ONLY, WE WILL PAY THE INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT COSTS TO CHINA TO CARRY OUT TECHNICAL AUDITS AND ONLY APPLY OUR STANDARD EUROPEAN SITE FEE!
(Any local costs for transportation or accommodation from Tianjin would have to be met by you).
Our audits provide you with:
- A technical site inspection and an assessment of your pest management system.
- Assessment of risks or potential risks to machinery, raw materials, product and packaging.
- Confirm the pest status of your site(s).
- Technical support to resolve any problems found.
- Professional, Technical support to ensure you remain compliant regarding pest control management within the food environment.
- Priority rated, recommendations to safeguard your raw materials and finished product.
- An executive summary.
- KPI Quality ratings for your site performance and for your pest control contractor to indicate the quality standards for food safety and pest management.
- Quality standards are also represented in a statistical, graphical format to help management to monitor progress or improvements following an audit, and help for comparisons to be made between different sites.
- KPI ratings provide a quality tool to ensure compliance, effective pest monitoring and control and they help to demonstrate a good level of commercial due diligence.
- The technical reports help to make sure that you are getting the best service from your pest control provider.
We provide technical support for all food sectors & food related industries and advise on all aspects of pest management and pest monitoring.
Our Technical audits ensure you remain compliant and provide a basis for the continual improvement of standards.
If you wish to know more, please contact me directly.
John Lloyd BSc, F.R.E.S
0044-7399 519250 / 0044-7854880998